Being a person in the fourth dimension
"why do you eat?", " Because everyone eats", then " Where are you from?", " I am from the The universe.", then " What is your hobby?" "It is walking ON the river." These are such ridiculous feedbacks to the questions. In fact, there are some people who answer like those responds. We usually call them "Phyco" which means a person from the fourth dimension.; however, I learned that being a person from the fourth dimension can affect my confidence.
Whenever I am with my friends or acquaintances, I always tried to save my face and wanted to look cool. When there are some published or complicated events, I had no confidence to attempt it simply because when I fail to achieve, I will probably lose my face. Therefore, I have lost many chances to participate many events. I always wanted to change my characteristics, but it was hard because others know who I am.
One day, I was observing a friend in my class who was actually very confident. When he tried many things, he had come a cropper, but also good results had been brought to him, so I got curious about him, then kept surveying his actions to figure out the motivation. Eventually, I found out that he was acting like "phyco", so that he knows for sure that the others will not care about his failure because the others know they he will come up with strange results though they are success.
From then on, I decided to change some of my traits into "Psyco". I did not fully change to act like him. Resembling him gave me more confident and taught me to win the failure. To people who read my entry, try to be a person from the fourth dimension.
No comments:
Post a Comment