Class 24 in 17th in GlPS

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Descriptive Essay

My best possession

 When I hear a word, "possession", a word comes across my mind. Everyon has their own possessions; it might be special or the only one in the whole world; however, the most vital possession for me is very common. Almost all people have one, but some people do not. I hope you will find out my possession as you need futher explanation about my possession

 It has a part that enables me to play fantastic soccer. I believe I could not play soccer well if I did not have it. Because of plays like soccer, it often gets dirty, so I have to clean it frequently. In addition to the explanation, I would also like to mention that it carries a lot of things, and it preserves them from peril. It sometimes sacrifice itself to protect the things in it; however, when a situation is very terrible, it will not be able to keep them safe.

 I will state the visble aspects of "it" which will probably make sure what my best possession is. This is divided into many parts that function all differently. Moreover, it is very weak when it is exposed to the sun for a long time though some adequate sunlight is neccessary

 Now it is time to propose what "it" is. It is B-O-D-Y. My body is the best possession. It is something I can not live without and my lovely and divine parents have given me , so I will try to keep it as safe as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment