Class 24 in 17th in GlPS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creative Writing

I am going to the boring school again which makes my life repetitive, but at the same time, it is the only place for me to release my stress. When I am at school, I always poke my classmates to get rid of my stress and insult them so that they do not rebel against me. When I run out of my allowance, I usually take other students' money or just get it without permission. Now I am listening to a letter. I see the teacher pointing at some pictures to see. I just sleep without listening to her. After all classes are finished, I get punished for not paying attention to my teacher. The teacher gave a sheet of paper to fill by writing one sentence, and she leaves me in a classroom.

 Because of the punishment, I go home late. When I reach the stresst, I see a  house that nobody lives. I did not want to go home because I will be scolded by mother that I came home late, so I sneak into the old and abandoned house. I am surprised to find a small, padlocked treasure chest on a dresser in an upstairs bedroom. There is a note that said, "Do not open Ever!!" I have noticed a small key hanging on the wall. I try the key in the padlock. It is a perfect fit. Curiosity stirred me to open the chest. I open the chest knowing the future. As I open the chest, there is a bright light coming out making my eyes close. When I open my eyes, I seem to be in a different place. i am astonished and bewildered by an abrupt change at the same time. Suddenly, I hear laughing. The sound wakes me up from thinking where I am. I go closer to a room where the sound came from. When I open the door, there were a little guy talking to his friends. I approached and said," Where am I?" then, no response emerged. I noticed that I am in an illusion or fantasy observing one's life. They seem to be very happy and friendly unlike me. I always have trouble with my classmates and we even hate each other. I began to think why I am living an unhappy and miserable life. I close my eyes for a moment to think about the past of mine. When I open my eyes again, I seem to be in a different place which seems that isolaters live. It was dark and this time, instead of laughing sound, I hear a deep and heavy breathing from a room. When I open the door to see inside, I see a different guy in a classroom. Every each of his classmates is busy talking to each other or playing a board game together, but the guy, who is frowning his face, seems to be very stressed out. I have noticed that I have been living a similiar life as his.

 All of a sudden, I wake up and I notice that I have been sleeping in my classroom left. Then, the teacher comes in and delays the work to tomorrow and tells me to go away now. When I see the watch, it is almost time for the last bus to come. I run as possible as I can. When I reach the bus stop, the last bus is to come within 5minutes. While I am waiting, I see the monitor next to me. There is a joyous guy from my dream being the representative of many students in his school. Next, the announcer has reported that a guy died of a mental disease caused by stress and social problems, and I notice that the boy is the annoyed one from my dream.

 While I am on the bus, I regret about my past and decide to change myself into a gentleman from now on because I do not want to die of a disease like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment