Class 24 in 17th in GlPS

Saturday, July 30, 2011

An alien's life

I believe I am an alien WHO is perfect at doing everything. As all humans are different from each other, I am also distinct. I grew up well eating very little food when I was a baby, and I did not feel any pain when I had a car accident. There are more special phenomenons that had happened to me. Do you want to listen to my stories more?
 I like playing soccer like normal humans on the Earth. But there is a huge difference from them. Most people who say that they like soccer do not really play well; however, I play soccer very well. Some kids play well because they are trained by proffesional players, but I have not been taught proffesionally. I just became very well by practicing by myself. There is a way to prove how good I am. I was casted by a soccer coach when I was playing soccer with my friends although I rejected.
 One personality humans are jealous of aliens is that aliens not giving up. Whenever, I start something, I always try to complete it. To be honest, that is the reason why I am comfortable speaking in English. I have been putting all my efforts to English since I began learning English, and I will be better as the time goes
 In fact, I like one human besides my family and friends. It is IU. She is a great singer. She sings very well, and really beatiful. I think she is the prettiest her I have ever seen, and that is why she is famous for both women and men. There are some her hit songs such as mashmello and good day. One thing I really like about her is that she did not have any plastic surgery. Almost all entertainers have had plastic surgeries to be better-looking. In contrast, she did not.!!. I believe my love for her will last forever. !!


There are her pictures. !!





Very pretty right?





 It was just a short personal life of an alien's. Do not be jealous !

No comments:

Post a Comment