Class 24 in 17th in GlPS

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The compliment

<the compliment 1>

 I hope this Bro. Gun Mo sees this. I just believe that he is pure and generous. I am occassionally amazed at how you answer to my question which is very ridiculous and behave to my act of wrong. I want him to maintain the behavior which will attract many friends ^^

<the compliment 2>

 My class PA, Chul Hee Lee PA is a great PA. First of all, he is never unfair in giving EOPs or Warning cards considering the situation. Nobody can blame him for that. In addition, he fulfills the role as a PA in terms of helping students and working ^^




<the compliment 1>

 I hope Bro. Gun Mo sees this. I just believe that he is pure and generous. I am occassionally amazed at how he answers to my question which is very ridiculous and behave to my act of wrong. I want him to maintain the behavior which will attract many friends ^^

<the compliment 2>

 My class PA, Chul Hee Lee PA is a great PA. First of all, he is never unfair in giving EOPs or Warning cards considering the situation. Nobody can blame him for that. In addition, he fulfills the roles as a PA like helping students

No comments:

Post a Comment