Mr Dean asked for my help apologizing to Lieju:
Dear LieJu,
LieJu, I admitted that I have been teasing you for last few days occasionally and I realized that teasing you about your height in front of class 21 last week was seriously wrong. All things that I teased you were at my fault and I beg for your forgiveness
I have thought about the pain you have gotten. You cried all night thinking of the accident. I have not expected you will be affected this much. I think I know the feeling because I have experienced something similar. I was once teased by my friends about my dirty NIKE bag. I was so sad at the moment and felt disappointed for the whole day.
I, Mr. Dean, feel sorry for you. I strongly promise that the same thing and my mistakes are never going to be repeated. not just teasing about girls being short, but I will also never tease anyone for their flaws. In addition, I will try to cover their flaws instead. Again, I swear I will change my bad habit.
If there is anything you want from me, I will definitely do it. If you want me to tell Class 21 that I was wrong,I will definitely do it. If you need to dry your bed, I will do it for you. You can get anything caused by my faults from me.
LieJu, I hope this letter can lesson your pain and make our relationship better next time.
pain promise amends
Mr Dean asked for my help apologizing to Lieju:
Dear LieJu,
LieJu, I admitt that I have been teasing you for last few days occasionally and I realize that teasing you about your height in front of class 21 last week was seriously wrong. All things that I teased you are at my fault and I beg for your forgiveness
I have thought about the pain you have gotten. You cried all night thinking of the accident. I have not expected you will be affected this much. I think I know the feeling because I have experienced something similar. I was once teased by my friends about my dirty NIKE bag. I was so sad at the moment and felt disappointed for the whole day.
I, Mr. Dean, feel sorry for you. I strongly promise that the same thing and my mistakes are never going to be repeated. not just teasing about girls being short, but I will also never tease anyone for their complex. In addition, I will try to cover their complex instead. Again, I swear I will change my bad habit.
If there is anything you want from me, I will definitely do it. If you want me to tell Class 21 that I was wrong,I will definitely do it. If you need to dry your bed, I will do it for you. You can get anything caused by my faults from me.
LieJu, I hope this letter can lessen your pain and make our relationship better next time.
pain promise amends
No comments:
Post a Comment